Header Ads Widget

Essay on Mother

 

 Mother



 There's no one I cherish more than my mother. She is the most precious person that I cab;t describe in word. She's been there for me through thick and thin, always putting her needs before mine. She's the most caring person I know, and she always has time for me. Mom is so selfless; she genuinely cares about everyone around her. and she always puts everyone else's needs above her own. 

 I'm proud of my mom for all the work she does to make other people happy. She's never too busy to take me out for coffee and just hang out and talk. Whenever I need advice, she's always there for me. I can't imagine my life without her love and support. She means the world to me! As a child, my mother was my best friend. No matter what I was going through, she would always listen to me and encourage me to be the best I could be. 



To this day, she is my best friend,teacher and biggest supporter. She always has my best interests at heart, and I know she can give me the best advice no matter what the situation. I am very lucky and blessed to have such an amazing mother. My mom has always been there for me whenever I've needed her. She's kind, loving, and supportive. No matter what happens in life, I know I can turn to her and she will be there to comfort me and help me through the tough times.

Motherly love cannot be measured in words or numbers; it is infinite and everlasting. A mother’s love for her children is so strong that she would do anything to protect them from harm. She wouldn’t let them do anything that would hurt themselves or others. She would teach them how to act morally and with integrity so they could have a successful life. She would teach them values she believed in so they could become better people and bring joy into other people’s lives.



 A mother sacrifices everything she has for her children because she loves them more than anything else in this world. Her children are the only thing that makes her smile when she wakes up each morning. She will sacrifice her sleep, her time, and sometimes even her emotions to make sure her children are happy and well-cared-for. She will do whatever it takes to make sure they can pursue their dreams without holding back



At last; I would like to say that she is the one who gave me life and has guided me all the way and will still continue on supporting and guiding me in life. I can't never forget what scarifies she had made for me and I love her so much that i would do anything in order to make her happy.A mother’s love is incomparable, no one can measure its worth since it’s infinite and everlasting like hers will be towards each of her children equally throughout eternity. 

For all the things she has done to me I will always pray for her good health and well being and I would do anything in order to make her happy.

Fun fact: Millions of trees were estimated to be planted by squirrels that forgot their buried nuts.